Toowoomba Carers Hub is now opened
Toowoomba Carers Hub is opened !!!!
What does Toowoomba Carers Hub Offer?
We offer a range of support options for carers that are tailored to the individual carers needs. Supports can include:
· Breaks away from the caring role through out of home retreats.
· Social or recreational activities.
· Peer support and mentoring.
· Practical support to carers to increase physical, emotional and social wellbeing.
· Individual counselling.
· Information about, or referral to relevant services, groups or activities.
· Group sessions aimed at increasing knowledge and skills.
· Activities that assist the carer to remain connected with the community.
What is Toowoomba Carers Hub Like?
Toowoomba Carers Hub is large family home,
overlooking the Toowoomba Range. Set in a quiet residential street,
it is a tranquil spot with beautiful views. Picnic Point is a short drive
away. Toowoomba Carers Hub offers carers the ideal location to take time
out and unwind, whether it is for a few hours or several days.
For more information please
Contact Program manager
Vivien on 46877771
27 Bluehills Drive